In compliance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Privacy Code), Chiodo Angelo Lavorazione Funghi S.a.s. di Chiodo Chiara & C. would like to inform you that personal data provided by you through this website will be collected and processed in paper and/or digital, electronic, or telematic format, in accordance with the Privacy Code.
The processing of this data may occur for administrative, managerial, personnel selection, statistical, commercial, and marketing purposes. Providing this data is optional, and your refusal to provide it and/or subsequent processing will make it impossible for us to enter the data into our records and establish any relationships with you. According to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you have the right to access personal data and exercise other rights as specified below.
Chiodo Angelo Lavorazione Funghi S.a.s. di Chiodo Chiara & C.
Via Piave 193 – 87061 – Campana (CS) – Italy
In the absence of contrary communication on your part, we will consider consent granted to Chiodo Angelo Lavorazione Funghi S.a.s. di Chiodo Chiara & C. for the use of your data for the above-mentioned purposes.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT UNDER LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003, TITLE II
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form. The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of processing;
- The logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- The identification details of the data controller, data processors, and the designated representative as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as designated representatives in the territory of the State, data processors, or persons in charge.
The data subject has the right to obtain:
- The updating, rectification, or, where interested, integration of data;
- The erasure, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be stored for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification that the operations mentioned above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, except when this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right being protected.
The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- On legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication